Your Census Toolkit
To achieve a full 2020 Census count, we need your help! A lot of people living here don’t know what the Census is or why it’s important. Engaged community members and community-based organizations can play a key role in educating others and spreading the word by sharing resources available below!
(Toolkit file size is ~107.2MB)
Census Training Webinars
We have developed training webinars on NRFU Outreach, Phone Banking Training, Centers & Kiosk Training, Social Media Training, PDI Outreach Training, PDI Training, Community Outreach Training, and Volunteer Training to prepare partners who will be conducting outreach to hard-to-count communities throughout Northern California!
These trainings are a great way for anyone to learn more about the census who want to outreach to families, friends and colleagues about the importance of participating in the 2020 Census! Anyone and everyone are welcome to go through the online training webinars.
Questionnaire Assistance Centers (QAC) and Questionnaire Assistance Kiosk (QAK) Toolkit Materials
Materials are available for community partners that are hosting Questionnaire Assistance Centers (QACs) or Questionnaire Assistance Kiosks (QAKs) for the 2020 Census. Click the button below to begin the download.
Complete Count Committee Resources
Factsheets and Toolkits
- How to respond to the Census without a Census ID
- Plain-language information about completing the Census (in 10+ languages)
- The Disability Rights, CA Toolkit: 2020 Census Community Toolkit
- 2020 Census at a Glance
- Who Is Required To Respond Factsheet
- How the Census Bureau Protects Your Data
- 2020 Census Snapshot for American Indians and Alaska Natives
- Handout for Urban American Indians and Alaska Natives
- This 2020 Census Guide is Available in 60 Languages
- Census 30 Second Information Videos
- 2018 State Trends in Child Well-Being